This month’s Target Beauty box is a $38.00 value. Here’s what is inside:
- L’Oréal Advanced HairCare Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo – $3.79 for 12.6oz
“This rich formula permeates and expands every strand to make hair look and feel twice as thick.”
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream – $24.99 for 1.7oz
“Alpine rose stem cells, pomegranate, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera nourish, tighten and revive skin on a cellular level.”
- HASK Keratin Protein Soothing Deep Conditioner – $1.99
“Moisture-rich ingredients work to repair damaged, over-processed hair while helping reduce breakage and static.”
- Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask – $25 for 5 masks
“A non-slip sheet mask infused with hydro-ionized mineral water that delivers intense moisture while soothing skin.”
- I keep getting Laneige brand Water Bank products and I just don’t like them! – BUT, I gave this mask a try as soon as I got my box. It’s a weird two-part mask that covers your entire face. It was way too big and it felt gross when I took it out of the package. I looked at the directions and saw that it was supposed to stay on for 30 minutes and thought there was no way I could keep it on. Surprisingly I kept it on my face for the full 30 minutes and I almost forgot it was there. While I’m pretty sure that it didn’t do anything for my skin it was kind of neat! Overall – I would not buy this product.
- W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick – $23.99 for full size
“This illuminating cream creates an instant glow with premium natural ingredients and organic botanicals.”
- L’Oréal Voluminous Primer – $5.99
“A lightweight primer that enhances mascara, helping it go on smoothly for visibly longer, thicker lashes.”
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner – $5.99
“A retractable, waterproof pencil (with a built-in sharpener) that keeps lines neat all day long.”
- I realllly like these! They’re so easy to apply and come in so many colors.
I bought this box because I really wanted to try the W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick, Andalou Day Cream and I can’t resist another eyeliner.
Yay! The new Target beauty box is out for August. It’s called the “Back to College” box and it has everything you need to make the transition back to school easier. For $7.00 this box is a $32 value.
Don’t get discouraged if it says “item not buyable” when you try to purchase it. I had to click on and off of the page about five times before I could get it to work. They’re so popular that everyone is trying to buy them at once!
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- up & up™ Women’s 5-Blade Razor – $10.39 for a pack of 5
Combines coated blades and lubricating moisture strips with botanical oils to glide over your skin for a close, smooth shave.
- I love to keep extra disposable razors around for vacations. I read a few reviews that said these were terrible but when you’re at the beach and really need to shave your legs you’ll be glad you have this free razor stuffed in your bag.
- Juice Organics Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner – Coconut – Full size $9.99 for each
Achieve hydrated hair that’s less prone to breakage with a repairing blend of coconut, soy protein, borage seed oil, and aloe.
- A 10oz shampoo or conditioner retails for $9.99 each. I’ve heard that this product smells great and makes your hair really soft.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – 70ml for $24.00
Recharge dehydrated skin while you sleep with ionized mineral water combined with aromatic Sleepscent to promote deep sleep.
- I’m not big on “water” lotions, cremes, and masks. But I have very dry skin in the summer so I’m willing to try anything that will hydrate my skin.
- Olay Make-up Remover Wipes – 25ct for $4.99
Made for everyday use, these fragrance-free makeup remover wipes clear your face of dirt, oil, and makeup—even waterproof mascara.
- Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant – Full size $7.39
With 2 times the sweat protection of regular antiperspirant, it absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry.
- I absolutely love this deoderant. No I do not sweat very much but when I do I have to be wearing this. It smells great and I feel confident in it all day.
- CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara – Black – Full size $6.99
Create a 360° cat eye with a sculpting brush that sweeps lashes up and out for lush voluminous lashes that won’t smudge or smear.
- I’m currently collecting all of the mascara that I can in search of the perfect one. This adds one more to my collection!
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips – $35.99 for 20 treatments
Delivering professional-level results, these teeth-whitening strips remove 14 years of teeth stains to give you a whiter smile.
- Forget what you know about whitening strips because when Crest created these they got rid of all of the frustration. I ordered these back in April and while they don’t exactly whiten evenly they will whiten your teeth. Better yet when you put them on your teeth they will stay put! Unlike the original white strips which moved around constantly.
The new Target beauty boxes are here!
For $7 you have your choice of either the “Fresh & Fabulous” ($29 value) or “Simply Radiant” ($30 value) box. Or both!
The website isn’t giving the breakdown of what is in the box right now. So I can’t list the size or value of each item. But, I’ve added links to each of the individual items below.
Fresh & Fabulous:
If you want one of these make sure to grab it quick because they go fast!