For someone who is just starting to explore make-up, these beauty boxes are a no brainer! This box is nearly a $40 value for just $10.
I’ve tried the Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream before and I wasn’t that fond of it. I am trying to stock up on different kinds of lipsticks and I absolutely love S.W. Basics but their products are so expensive. My advice is that if there are three or four products within a Target Beauty Box that you are interested in trying that you should go ahead and buy it!
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara – Full Size $7.49
- Get over-the-top lashes for a glammed-up look with cup-shaped bristles that lift your lashes to new heights.
- EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Deep Conditioner – Full Size $8.59
- Strengthen and restore your hair’s natural beauty with an all-natural deep conditioner for all textures and hair types.
- Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser – Full Size $5.99
- An everyday liquid cleanser that deep cleans and exfoliates dirt and oil from pores, leaving skin clean, soft and smooth.
- S.W. Basics Organic Lip Balm – Full Size – 4 pack is $15.19
- All-organic beeswax, extra-virgin coconut oil and fair trade cocoa butter work together to soak and heal dry, cracked lips without leaving a sticky residue.
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream – Full Size $32.00
- Skin-perfecting, hydro-ionized mineral water infused with 6 essential minerals to give your skin 24 hours of continuous hydration.
- OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo OR Conditioner -$5.79 each
- Shampoo: A deliciously creamy and nourishing blend infused with coconut milk, whipped egg protein’s and coconut oils to help strengthen and hydrate your hair.
- Conditioner: A hydrating formula that softens and conditions your hair with a special blend of coconut milk, egg white protein’s and coconut oils
- Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick – Full Size $6.99
- All-in-one lipstick with the perfect balance of high-impact color, moisture, all-day comfort and staying power.