This month’s Target Beauty box is a $38.00 value. Here’s what is inside:
- L’Oréal Advanced HairCare Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo – $3.79 for 12.6oz
“This rich formula permeates and expands every strand to make hair look and feel twice as thick.”
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream – $24.99 for 1.7oz
“Alpine rose stem cells, pomegranate, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera nourish, tighten and revive skin on a cellular level.”
- HASK Keratin Protein Soothing Deep Conditioner – $1.99
“Moisture-rich ingredients work to repair damaged, over-processed hair while helping reduce breakage and static.”
- Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask – $25 for 5 masks
“A non-slip sheet mask infused with hydro-ionized mineral water that delivers intense moisture while soothing skin.”
- I keep getting Laneige brand Water Bank products and I just don’t like them! – BUT, I gave this mask a try as soon as I got my box. It’s a weird two-part mask that covers your entire face. It was way too big and it felt gross when I took it out of the package. I looked at the directions and saw that it was supposed to stay on for 30 minutes and thought there was no way I could keep it on. Surprisingly I kept it on my face for the full 30 minutes and I almost forgot it was there. While I’m pretty sure that it didn’t do anything for my skin it was kind of neat! Overall – I would not buy this product.
- W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick – $23.99 for full size
“This illuminating cream creates an instant glow with premium natural ingredients and organic botanicals.”
- L’Oréal Voluminous Primer – $5.99
“A lightweight primer that enhances mascara, helping it go on smoothly for visibly longer, thicker lashes.”
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner – $5.99
“A retractable, waterproof pencil (with a built-in sharpener) that keeps lines neat all day long.”
- I realllly like these! They’re so easy to apply and come in so many colors.
I bought this box because I really wanted to try the W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick, Andalou Day Cream and I can’t resist another eyeliner.