Before a family get together I spend a lot of time on Pinterest looking for the perfect recipe to try. Last fall I made these Oreo Crows for Halloween. I did not take any pictures when I made these so I borrowed this one from Pinterest.
You will need:
- Candy corn
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Frosting of your choice
- Licorice wheels (cut into halves)
- Open up an Oreo and place half a licorice wheel on either side.
- Squeeze frosting into the middle of the Oreo so that it will close again.
- Add two Wilton Candy Eyeballs to the front of the Oreo with a dab of frosting.
- Add a Candy Corn beak with a dab of frosting.
- Before you move them let the frosting harden a little so that they will stay together.