Do you ever just come home from work and really need a drink? I feel like Monday nights usually call for a drink. So go ahead and prepare this for yourself and you won’t regret it!
- 1 oz Monin Blackberry Syrup
- 1 1/2 oz of your favorite Tequila (I’m currently using 1800)
- 3 oz of your favorite Sweet & Sour Mix
- Cocktail Shaker
- If you’re fancy: 5 blackberries to top each drink
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Put each ingredient into the shaker and shake it up! Use the strainer on top to pour into your glass. If you want ice in your drink go ahead and pour that in.
- I usually kept the ice in my closed cocktail shaker for my next drink. If you make a few of these you can empty an entire ice maker.
- No cocktail shaker? No problem. Just mix all of these ingredients in a glass with a spoon and then add ice.