This is my fourth Birchbox and I’m still loving it. While I didn’t receive any products that I particularly love in this box, I am really enjoying the subscription in general. Not to mention that Birchbox has great deals on their website like the Radiant Finish Kit and my soon to be posted review on The Meet Your Mascara kit.
- JUARA Candlenut Body Creme $38.00
- This smells amazing. I don’t know how to explain the scent. But I didn’t find it to be moisturizing enough that I would want to spend $38 on it.
- derma e® Microdermabrasion Scrub $32.50
- I have VERY sensitive skin but I wanted to give this a try. With my new job I’ve been under a lot of stress and have even had a few pimples pop up. For me, that means it is time to break out a ton of face cleaner and in an attempt to make them disappear. I decided to give this a try and it hurt my skin. It made it red hot and stingy. No I didn’t use any other products before or after this to cause the reaction.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk – Natural Tint – For Brunette to Dark Hair $20.00
- So I try to avoid dry shampoos at all costs. They just make a mess of my hair. I didn’t realize this was for dark hair and now I’m very interested in trying it. I will return to update my review on this.
- Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek $24.00
- I’m not sure what this is supposed to do to your lips. It goes on kind of like lip balm but it smells horrible. I am definitely not adventurous enough to rub this on my already rosy cheeks.
- Bioderma® Sébium H2O – 500 ml $16.90
- I haven’t tried this yet and will have to return to update my post.
Ready to join me on your own Birchbox journey? Sign up here!