I’ve been looking at The Radiant Finish Kit for a while. Why? because I needed a new beautyblender and they cost $20 while this kit is only $26. So the question was – do I just buy the product I want or spend an extra $6 to try a few more products.
Welllll, as a product hoarder (the first step to fixing a problem is admitting that you have one) I decided to spend the extra $6 and get a kit instead. What I didn’t realize is that these items are meant to be used in order and while I have products that I would rather use (Maybelline CC Cream) this made me try all of the products at once and I really like the natural look that it gave me. I thought I took a picture to post but I didn’t. 😦
Here is what comes inside:
- beautyblender® original – Full Size $20
- Yay! I’m so excited to have a real beauty blender instead of the knock off I’ve been using. I feel like I’m wasting much less product and that my makeup is going on smoother.
- jane iredale Smooth Affair® Facial Primer & Brightener – Full size $48
- Ehh. Yes this was nice and I’m sure it added it the natural look but I wasn’t impressed enough to spend $48 on the full size.
- Supergoop!® Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35+ – Full size $32
- I was pleasantly surprised by this. The more Supergoop! products that I try the more I consider purchasing full-size versions. I have very fair skin and they make great products that are made to protect your skin.
- Cargo Blush and Bronzer Duo – Full Size $35
- I didn’t try this because I’m waiting for my brushes to come in the mail. My cheeks are typically too red for blush and I don’t bronze my skin because it is so pale.
- trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick – Full Size $34
- I ended up not blending this well enough and it left very shiny color on my face. I just rubbed the rest in with my fingers.
I was a little disappointed in how small the sample sizes were but overall I will purchase this kit again when I need a new beauty blender!