So this is my third Birchbox! I’m starting to notice a bit of overlap in the brands/products that I receive from various subscription boxes. The good news is that I don’t mind yet. I have the opportunity to try another SheaMoisture product. I’m slowly falling in love with this brand which is the entire reason I started getting subscription boxes. I wanted to be exposed to new and exciting products that I wouldn’t have bought on my own.
- Avene – Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body – Full Size $20
- I’ve never heard of a cleansing gel for your body but I have used the Neutrogena Body Clear body wash with salicylic acid to prevent acne. But I’ve found that the Neutrogena product is prone to dry out my skin if I use it too frequently. This product is meant to purify skin without irritating it. So I’m excited to give it a try.
- I love love love this product. It gives my face that fresh clean feeling that I love without making it feel dry. It smells like normal soap and lathers really well. A little bit goes a long way and I’m definitely purchasing the full size when my sample runs out!
- Beauty Protector – Protect & Oil – Full Size $28
- I don’t use curling irons or flat irons on my hair so I typically do not use protecting oils. I’ve heard a lot of great things about this product and it’s made to fight against frizz and add shine rather than protect hair from hot tools. This lightweight product is supposed to protect against UV rays, add shine, and strengthen strands. I haven’t tried it yet but it sounds great.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics – The Day Dream Palette – Full Size $25
- I’m not big on palettes, I tend to go the drug store and purchase eyeshadow that has directions on the back. This palette has “six universally flattering eye shadows, a blush, a bronzer, and two highlighters” and it is superpigmented. I’ll be waiting for a special occasion to try this out.
- Marcelle – Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel – Full Size $26
- I haven’t tried this yet but its supposed to be a lightweight gel moisturizer which my skin could definitely use
- stila – Stay all Day Liquid Lipstick – Patina – Full Size Trio $20
- As someone who sucks at makeup – this liquid lipstick is an absolute mess on me. I’d really like to try applying it with a lip brush but I prefer to apply makeup as easily as possible. I like the way that it feels on my lips but it tastes funny. As far as lipsticks in general go – I’m going to keep trying them until I find something I like.
- SheaMoisture – Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo & Creme Rinse -$10.99 each
- SheaMoisture is a brand that I’ve just recently discovered and I love how pure and moisturizing all of their products feel. I have used the Creme Rinse before and really enjoyed how soft it made my hair feel. I have yet to try the shampoo.
Ready to join me on your own Birchbox journey? Sign up here!