Woohoo! I got a bunch of products that I really enjoyed in my first Birchbox so I was really excited to get my second one in July. Have any of you signed up for a Birchbox subscription yet? If you already did, what came in your first box?
- Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara – $24.00
- This is the second Benefit product that I have received in a Birchbox. This mascara adds length and volume and doesn’t smudge! I hate clumpy mascara and I didn’t have that problem. I did not like the brush in the sample size because it was too short and hard to use.
- Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris – 1.7 oz – $80.00
- I do not like receiving perfume samples because the chance of me actually buying one is slim to none. BUT, I really liked the fresh orangy scent of this one. It says that it has hints of orange blossom, sweet jasmine, and fresh gardenia.
- Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Soothing Moisturising Cream – $46.00
- I’m not sure how I feel about this product yet. It’s intended to protect sensitive skins from flare-ups and reduce redness while providing all-day hydration. I definitely have redness but I didn’t notice it get any better while using this product. I will try it a few more times before I decide if I like it or not.
- Davines This Is a Sea Salt Spray – $28.00
- I received 100ml of this and a full size is 250ml. Unfortunately, I wasn’t that impressed by it. Granted I was at the beach and my hair was already dirty. The product smells great and I’m going to need to try it a few more times before I know if I like it.
- Supergoop!® Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 –$42.00
- This product is a moisturizer and a sunscreen. SPF 30 is pretty high considering most drug store moisturizers are between SPF 10 and 15. This product is intended to fight signs of premature aging and prevent further damage from UV rays. I wanted this to go on more like a moisturizer. It is intended for sensitive skin because it’s fragrance-free and shouldn’t clog pores.
**These prices are for full-size products