Calling all pumpkin lovers! If you have 45 minutes free you have enough time to try these. Three ingredients is all it takes to make these tasty and moist pumpkin muffins. The best thing is that they are Guilt-Free.
- 1 box of Spice Cake Mix
- 1 can of Pure Pumpkin (I prefer Libby’s)
- 4 oz of Cinnamon Apple Sauce
- Mini muffin baking pan
- Baking Non-Stick Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray your mini muffin pan with baking non-stick spray. I prefer the PAM Baking Spray — it is the best thing I’ve ever used. When making cakes in a bundt pan I have always had them fall apart — since using PAM I haven’t had that problem. I used Giant brand baking spray for this and did not like it at all.
- Take all of your ingredients (cake mix, can of pumpkin, & apple sauce) and mix them together in one bowl until well combined. I know that you want to read the directions on the back of the cake mix box and add more ingredients…don’t! I promise this recipe is fool proof.
- Scoop the mixture into your mini muffin tin and fill until 2/3 full. I never use cupcake liners unless I am going to take these somewhere. They are eaten so quickly that it would be a waste.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Store in an air-tight container once cooled completely.
** This recipe is easy to customize. You can substitute in any type of cake mix or apple sauce. It can also be adapted for large muffins or loafs — just adjust the cooking time **